Bootcamp for candidates
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
A programme designed by partners focused on creating both careers and sports path-ways in school.
Designed to engage students at all levels of attainment both pre and post 16 with an emphasis on those harder to reach and engage. The ulmate aim being to establish post 16 vocational careers plan with a focus on the logistics sector
Programme consists of
- 70 hours classroom delivery
- 15 hours of sports coaching
Course Elements - a selection from:
- Creative thinking
- Working as part of a team (Dragons Den example)
- Problem solving
- Health & Safety
- Exploring enterprise
- How to keep improving
- Attitude & behaviour, time keeping, presenting yourself for work
- Understanding conflict at work
- Introduction to Logistics
- 15 hours sports coaching delivered by professional coaches.
Course is designed to be delivered in the school environment, along side and supporting your curriculum. The ideal delivery is over a period of 2-4 weeks.
Programme supported by Wilson Golf, Badminton England, Pro Coach Cricket